Friday, November 11, 2005

We're Out Loud

Contrary to popular belief, I am not the person responsible for this. While the idea of watching all six Star Wars films at once intrigues me, I'd be more inclined to watch them all separately on mute to see if they synch up with any records I own (I heard a rumor once that The Empire Strikes Back totally synchs up with The Bends by Radiohead).

If I did watch all six Star Wars films at once, you can bet your bottom dollar I'd rock that shizzy with the O-OT (that is to say, the original original trilogy - the pre-1997 non-CGI'd original trilogy, currently only available on VHS and bootleg DVDs). The person above is using the 2004 redux OT (I think), which is probably easier to handle from a technical standpoint. Of course, we all know that the 2004 redux OT is not how I roll, and that should have been a dead giveaway to all you looney tunes out there.

You know, I've got no plans for Saturday night. I think I might try synching up Empire and The Bends. It'll either blow my mind or give me a dull headache. At any rate, it'll eat up two or so hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home