Friday, January 06, 2006

I Got Two Lightsabers and a Microphone

I was unable to acquire a copy of Midnight Vultures last night, so I tried finishing up Jedi today with a second playthrough of Odelay. Lightening did not strike twice, if you consider yesterday's experiment lightening (which I, to some extent, do). I'm not even going to bother posting the results. There were about three interesting things, and when I use the word "interesting," I'm being very, very kind. This one almost made me claw my eyeballs out.

Right now, I really want to play La Sexorcisto with Star Wars again, only from the point it ended on the first playthrough (which was around the scene onboard the Millennium Falcon where Threepio and Chewie are playing chess). However, I think I might try Empire with Appetite for Destruction by Guns n' Roses first, just because I'm in the mood to watch Darth Vader strut around while Axl Rose screeches.

And to the person who suggested using the Eisner demo in one of these experiments: I don't think Eisner is the kind of thing that really lends itself to synchs. I like to stick with albums that go past the thirty minute mark. That's not a slam on Eisner. I dig Eisner. They just ain't synch material.

Now, President Pizza, on the other hand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home