Saturday, March 11, 2006

1, 2, 3, 4, Jawas Wanna Hop S'more

At the suggestion of my good friend Drew Mack, I'm doing the Ramones all next week on the Great Star Wars Synchronicity Project. How will I rock it? Oh, something like this:

3/13: Leave Home
3/14: Rocket to Russia
3/15: Road to Ruin
3/16: Too Tough To Die
3/17: Adios Amigos

Yes, all with Star Wars, 'cause it's my favorite and I want to find the album that gets sixty-plus synchs with it before I concentrate on Empire or Jedi. If you don't like it, you can put it where the monkey puts the coconuts.

So I got this new job editing text book manuscripts that I'm pretty psyched about. I start Monday. Not really looking forward to the hour long shot down I-4 every morning, but if this jive works out, I'll be relocating like my name was Michael Jackson.

RFP fans: the new line-up has jelled, and a show will be booked soon. Praise Allah. Haven't sold the guys on a wacky cover yet, but there's still time. I'm leaning toward that Christmas song Horatio Sans sings every December on "Saturday Night Live." How bad-ass would that be totally punked out?

The correct answer is very. It would be very bad-ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home