Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dead Kenobis

Okay, I still need a little time to figure out the 1977 and 1997 themes, so next week will be dedicated to Dead Kennedys, the one monstrous California punk band I didn't get to last week.

5/01: Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
5/02: Plastic Surgery Disasters
5/03: Frankenchrist
5/04: Bedtime for Democracy
5/05: Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death

As an added bonus, I'll finally reveal for the first time anywhere the bizarre story of my aborted DK biography, authorized by 3/4 of the band. It's a real doozy.

Oh, and big thanks to the Bad Religion fan who submitted something about the Gray Race experiment to Punkbands.com. I really appreciate that. An entire week of the Relig is being coordinated, so stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when I thought there was nobody else out there with any creativity! Dude I admire your work. Some people might call it a waste of time, but it is just one of the many mysteries in life that keeps us going. Great work! I do think you need to try some more of the Religion like there latest which someone else said umm The Empire Strikes First. The name kinda says something. Yeah dude keep rocking.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home