Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Wanna Hold Your Han

This week, those lovable mop-tops the Beatles invade the GSWSP. They're so lovable, those mop-tops! Why, they're absolutely fab! All four of them! I just can't imagine anyone not liking them.

The Magical Mystery Tour is going to go something like this:

4/03 - Please Please Me
4/04 - Rubber Soul
4/05 - Revolver
4/06 - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
4/07 - Abbey Road

Once again, all with Star Wars. Empire and Jedi must feel so unloved. I'll have to make it up to them soon. Maybe I'll take 'em to Strawberry Fields.

Yeah, right, like I'm going to pay $160 for a roundtrip ticket to New York City, God knows how much for a hotel room in midtown, just so I can take two video cassettes to Strawberry Fields? That's not happening. If they're lucky, I'll treat them both to ice cream after work on Thursday.

Sigh. No one told me raising three video cassettes on my own was going to be so hard. Sometimes I wish I hadn't been so stupid in my youth. I should have worn protection when I made the transition from BETA to VHS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home