Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Great Star Wars SYNCHRONICITY Project

That's what this damn thing is called. I forgot for a minute while I was messing with the banner. Seems ridiculous, but I'm serious. I forgot the name of my own blog. I had to check old e-mails and websites. No kidding! I thought it was "Synchronization!"

Actually, I think that's what I originally intended to call this blog, the Great Star Wars Synchronization Project, but somewhere along the line I changed my mind. The Great Star Wars Synchronicity Project looks and sounds better, I think. Guess there's been a subconscious war going on in my head ever since. That ends now.

The Great Star Wars Synchronicity Project.

Synchronicity
Synchronicity
Synchronicity
Synchronicity
Synchronicity
Synchronicity
Synchronicity
Synchronicity
Synchronicity.

Maybe that will help me remember.

You know, sometimes it helps if we break it down. So let's do that. Let's break it down. "Synchronicity." Okay. "Synch," we all know what that is. It's a match, something that matches. "Roni?" That's something Vanilla Ice had once. "City?" Everyone loves the city. What's a synonym for city? Town? Burg? Burg is good. No, wait, I like town better. So what do we have?

Matching Vanilla Ice Town.

Ah, that's not gonna help me remember anything. I'll just check the F.A.Q. next time.

I'm not crazy. I swear to my neighbor's dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home