Sunday, May 07, 2006

How Could Hoth Be Any Worse?

Alright, folks, you asked for it, and now you're getting it: an entire week of Bad Religion.

5/08: 80-85
5/09: Suffer
5/10: All Ages
5/11: The Process of Belief
5/12: The Empire Strikes First

All with Star Wars, except The Empire Strikes First, which I think by law I have to do with The Empire Strikes Back. I'll probably do it with Star Wars, too, just to satisfy my own curiosity.

Yes, I do realize that two of the albums I'm using are compilations. I did the best I could with my limited resources. In a perfect world, the library would have every CD ever made - or I'd make enough money to buy every CD I needed for this project.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd M. Stephanuik said...

I am floored about the week of Bad Religion. Can't wait, and keep it up!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home