Thursday, May 04, 2006

SPECIAL REPORT

Happy Christmas, war is over - Lucasfilm announced today that they will be releasing the original theatrical versions of Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi on DVD on September 12, 2006 (link).

Jennifer, hold my calls. I'm taking lunch early so I can go dance up and down I-Drive in my underpants.

Selling the movies individually as two-disc sets for thirty bucks a pop is pretty weak, but - oh, what the hell am I complaining about? I was gonna pay some asshole bootlegger forty for Star Wars on just one disc. Lucas is actually giving me more for my dollar. Do you believe in miracles?

The VHS smashing party is already being planned. Hallelujah.

Truly, this will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of the Bearded One's stubborness, and soon it will see the end of my berserk rage towards him (and his associates).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm digging it Jimbo, but I hate to tell you, you might have to start your sync at another point. The Rush sync with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory doesn't start until Gene gets his cane stuck in the bricks as he's coming out to meet the kids. Anyway, I admire your persistence. Good Luck.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George Lucas and I agree that you are a fucking loser.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home