Tuesday, July 04, 2006

No "Off" Position on the Genius Switch

Okay, here's what I was thinking: putting links at the bottom of every post is a good idea, but an even better idea would be to create one giant index listing all the experiments I've done by band. Slap that on the sidebar, and anyone who surfs on in will be able to see if I've tried their favorite artist yet. So that's what I'm going to do; make a band index.

Because that's really the number one question people ask me in regards to the GSWSP. "Have you tried so-and-so? What about these people?" A band index would be a great reference, and it would be less confusing than weird, criss-crossy links at the bottom of every single post. More importantly, it would be easier for me to make and save me a lot of time (as opposed to editing all 180-something entries).

So disregard everything I said before. The band index is the wave of the future. I'll ballpark it right here and say it'll be done before Thursday night. That's a reasonable timetable, what with barbeques and rock shows and work and - oh shit, I gotta do today's experiment! I'll be back in an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home