Friday, September 08, 2006

Tatooine City Dream

EXPERIMENT #181
"TATOOINE CITY DREAM"


FILM

Star Wars (1995 "Faces" VHS).

ALBUM

Television City Dream by Screeching Weasel. A fairly solid release noted for its blinding, garish cover. It's a diagram of some sort, I think. Could be one of those posters from the mall that you stare at until your eyes cross and you see a horse. Here, look at with me for a minute:



AHHH, MY EYES ARE SQUIRTING BLOOD!!!!

SYNCHS

- Darth Vader is onscreen for the first time as the line "they can't tell you what to do" is heard in "Dummy Up."

- The line "keep it zipped when they ask for the microfilm" in "Dummy Up" is heard as we see R2-D2 rolling away from his meeting spot with Princess Leia, where she gave him the secret Death Star plans.

NOTES

Jesus, I'm going to have to go to the doctor. You're lucky I'm not a litigious man, Ben Weasel. Otherwise I'd sue you and your album cover for breaking my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home