Sunday, May 14, 2006

It's Better to Burn Out Than Get Killed By Vader

Hey, I have five Nirvana CDs, so let's do Nirvana this week. Sound like a plan? Excellent.

5/15: Bleach w/ Star Wars
5/16: Nevermind w/ The Empire Strikes Back
5/17: Incesticide w/ Star Wars
5/18: In Utero w/ Star Wars
5/19: From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah w/ Star Wars

What's that? No, I already did Nevermind with Star Wars. Remember? I guess not. Click here, dude. It's pretty killer.

[3:10 P.M.: I guess I didn't remember when I wrote this entry that I was considering doing Nirvana a couple weeks ago, because it sounds like I'm introducing an entirely new concept here. I gotta lay off the peyote!]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would maybe suggest Unplugged instead of Wishkah..doesn't Wishkah have mostly In Utero songs on it (I haven't listened to it in a while)?

2:55 PM  
Blogger james said...

Actually, "Wishkah" has three "In Utero" tracks, which is the same number "Unplugged" has.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home