Saturday, July 15, 2006

Attack of the Best Ofs/Greatest Hitses

One of the neatest experiments I ever did was this one, Return of the Jedi with Aerosmith's Big Ones. I mentioned in the notes of that experiment that I wasn't too keen on trying best of/greatest hits records because they aren't "real." Well, guess what? I'm kind of over that. I feel like listening to a bunch of songs I like next week.

7/17: Alice in Chains - Nothing Safe: the Best of the Box
7/18: Faith No More - Who Cares A Lot? The Greatest Hits (Disc One)
7/19: Ministry - Greatest Fits
7/20: Pantera - Far Beyond the Great Southern Cowboy's Vulgar Hits
7/21: Thin Lizzy - Dedication: the Very Best of Thin Lizzy

In alphabetical order even! That's some slick stuff right there, huh?

EDIT: Yes, I'm doin' all these rekkids wit Star Wars.

Found out the other day that the Star Wars Insider article/interview won't be coming out until next month. So all you rabid JG2 fans camping outside of Borders, feel free to pack it up and go home for a while. Your pets miss you.

Also, can't remember if I dropped this bomb officially yet, but I am currently without literary representation for Star Wars Ruined My Life. That's kind of okay, because I have major rewrites to do anyway. Still, if any big-time lit people who can make things happen are reading this and are diggin' the wordcraft, hit me up. I work best under pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home